Back to top
- INKA accepts bookings for both lunch and dinner
- As a courtesy you agree to contact the restaurant if you have any changes or need to cancel your reservation.
- Any special requests, dietaries and allergy requirements will be catered for to the best of our ability. Please be aware that while some meals are free of gluten or nuts, there are other food sources used in our kitchen. Please contact the restaurant if you require confirmation of your request.
- During our dinner services we operate a two-hour dining time.
- We will hold your table will for 15 minutes from the time of booking, please let us know if you may be late.
- INKA offers different seating options and we will allocate your booking according to party size and time of booking. We are unable to guarantee specific tables; however, we will do our best to accommodate for specific needs and special requests.
- Groups of 10 or more will be required to dine off our set banquet menus, we can accommodate for specific dietary requirements. A discretionary 10% service charge is applied to these tables as a gratuity paid directly to the staff